Several items on this gift guide are well under $100!! Have you guys started Christmas shopping? I started last week and it feels so good to get started early. Just makes me feel that I am on top of everything! haha. As you can see, I am very much a shop-online kind of gal. Nothing beats shopping in cozy PJ with a cup of hot chocolate (with marshmallows on top of course). Here I’ve listed my Holiday Gift Guide for less than $100! Holiday shopping expenses can add up quickly so I’ve found many of these gift ideas that’s well under $100. Read on!
- High Key Mini 57mm Aviator Sunglasses $65: I haven’t met a girl who doesn’t love a pair of stylish sunnies. The shape of these aviators is quite universal and will look good on almost everyone.
- Sunday Riley Power Couple Duo $85: If you’ve got anyone who is obsessed with skincare, this is the gift for her. The treatment and the sleeping night oil are (as titled) the power couple duo that’s great to salvage winter dry skin. They’ve got really great reviews from other customers too!
- 10×10 Letter Board $35: The home decor letter board is perfect for those girls that love decorate their homes or are obsessed with taking Instagram photos (i.e. me!). I feel the letter board is a great addition to small businesses too, like as a price board for coffee shops!
- Grand Cable Throw $99: Cozy soft throws on the couch, watching Netflix, some potato chips and a cup of tea. This is a great gift for anyone who loves to curl up and watch a good movie (that’s pretty much everyone of us!!)
- Super mom phone case and
- Slay phone case $29 and up: Phone cases are great sock stuffers. I am getting the “super mom” case for all my mom friends! These are just so cute and I never get tired of a fun phone case.
- Fairfield Mesh Strap Watch $89.99: I am loving all mesh band watches. They look so sleek and stylish. Great addition and a great gift for those who always look so pull-together. OH, also the perfect gift for those who might not always be punctual for brunches and coffee *wink wink*!!
- Initial pendant necklace $58: I love anything customized or initialed. They just make the gifts much more personal! I’ve always thought initial necklaces are great gift ideas, and not just for the holidays! Mother’s day, birthdays and anniversaries are all occasions that can use a initial necklace.
- The Lightweight Puffer Jacket $88: These PUFFERRRS!! They are so lightweight, warm and at such an awesome price point. I totally want one for myself – hint hint hubby!! Head over to the website and read all the reviews other customers have left. They have nothing but good things to say about this jacket!
- The Cashmere Crew $100: These babies are made with Grade A Mongolian cashmere and come in 10 colors!! Cozy to the max! I am loving the soft pink – it just puts a smile on my face in this gloomy winter. Also head over to the website and read all the 1000+ super positive reviews; you will find out just how soft and luxe this sweater is.
- Corkcicle Heathered 16oz Canteen $28: These are my new water bottle obsession. I am loving the wider opening that will make it easier to clean. These keep drinks ice cold for up to 25 hours or hot for up to 12 without freezing or sweating. Cold even longer for drinks containing ice. Hydration is the key!
Have any of these caught your eyes!? What other gift ideas do you have in mind? Let me know in the comments!! 🙂
ALSO, if you are having difficulty shopping for someone on your list. I am here to help! Send me a message telling me the details and I’ll try my best to help. 🙂