So it looks like there are less than 2 months left until the end of 2017… I am totally not ready for that! All the sales have already started popping up. For me, nothing like Sephora’s biannual November sale marks the beginning of the holiday sale season.
I am a huge Sephora fan. I especially love how convenient everything is – the customer service, variety of brands and the super helpful reviews on their website!
Here is a breakdown of the Sephora’s November sale dates for each tier:
- ROUGE: 11/3 Friday – 11/6 Monday. Use code “20FORROUGE”
- VIB: 11/10 Friday – 11/15 Wednesday. Use code “20FORVIB”
- INSIDER: 11/10 Friday – 11/15 Wednesday. Use code “INSIDER15”
Read on to find out MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE PRODUCTS – these are the products that I am either currently using or have used.
- FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration: I am currently using this as the daytime face lotion. I’ve used 5+ small tubes (no kidding, probably upwards 10) of this because it is at a very good price point, just enough moisturizing and goes well under foundation. Also, when I travel, this acts as my body lotion as well! I do not see myself switching daytime lotion anytime soon.
- FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask: I’ve used this in the past. It has just enough moisture and exfoliates at the same time. Why did I not continue using it? I’ve got too many masks and want to finish them first haha.
- FOREO LUNA™ mini 2: I prefer the Foreo face cleansing device more than Clarisonic. I purchased my Foreo last year during the November sale. Over the last year, on average I use it 1 to 3 times a month, and I only had to charge it TWICE in the last 12 months. Also, not having to change brush is the best thing ever. It, of course, does a very good job of cleaning my face. 🙂
- LA MER The Eye Concentrate: I’ve used 3 bottles of this eye cream. It does a great job of what it advertises to do – helps with dark circle, dryness and fine lines/wrinkles. I especially love the small massage wand that comes with, so relaxing! I have a very realistic expectation of my eye cream. I know it’s never going to make me look like 18 years old and never going to make the dark circles completely go away. So, as long as it takes care of the skin around my eyes, I am happy.
- The original BEAUTY BLENDER: I swear by the Beauty Blender! I’ve been using this little sponge for many years. Keep replacing it and never regretted once. This is something I stock up during Sephora sales. Yes, I have tried the drugstore sponges but something about the Beauty Blender just makes this pink little sponge works so much better than other ones!
- ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS Brow Wiz: My go-to brow pencil. I use the color medium brown which goes well with my hair color. I am on my second pencil!
- BENEFIT COSMETICS Goof Proof Brow Pencil Easy Shape & Fill: I have this one in color #5, which is darker than my Anastasia Brow Wiz. I use the Benefit one when I want to have more defined brows.
- BUMBLE AND BUMBLE Mending Shampoo: My hairdresser recommended the Mending Shampoo to me for my dry hair (my hair is so dry, but that’s a story for another day haha). I really liked the smell and the moisture-rich for my damaged hair. I stopped buying it because this doesn’t come in larger sizes and it was getting pricey. Now that it’s on sale, I’ll get it again!
As you can see, I am the kind of person that if I find a product that works, I will stick to it. The above items are all my favuorites and hope you will like them!
Let me know in the comments of the products that you are most excited for, and are planning to buy!! 🙂