HEYY girls! The shoe edition of Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is here! I am VERY excited about the Ida Waterproof Bootie (#1 pick!!). Without further ado… here it is!
- Ida Waterproof Bootie: I was so HAPPY when I found out this pair is on sale. Blondo shoes are so awesome. I have a pair of black suede Blondo bootie that looks like these – I practically wear them to work everyday during fall and winter (I am not even exaggerating. They go with everything). Because all Blondo shoes are waterproof, I don’t have to worry about rain or snow. Yup, I even wear them on snowy days. I’ve worn out my bootie now so I picked up this Ida pair. Bring on fall & rainy weather, I am READYYY!!
- Also Ida Waterproof Bootie, I love them so much so I’ve put them on twice haha.
- Marc Fisher Mules: Mules are perfect to transition from summer to fall. It’s so easy to just slide them on and off you go. One other plus about mules, they make your legs look longer!
- Pearl Embellished Mule: These pearl embellished mules are so cute! I’d style them with some skinny jeans with feminine and flowy tops. Sophisticated and stylish!
- Dani Sheild Sandal: If you don’t feel like wearing full on open toe sandals, these would be perfect. Especially for occasions that you can’t really wear summery sandals, these types of heels can make you look pull-together.
- Leopard Chelsea Bootie: When you are wearing full on black and grey outfit, a pair of leopard Chelsea bootie will instantly up your outfit game! The leopard print never really goes out of style. The best way to do leopard is to do it in small dosage – a little bit of leopard on your feet pulls a monochromatic outfit together!
- Sam Edelman Bootie: We all know Sam Edelman makes comfortable and good priced shoes. I love the star details not here booties. They will go well with pleated shirt and a simple tee.
- Silver Sneaker: Yayyyy! Sneaker! If you follow me on Instagram, you’d know my LOVE for sneakers. I wear them allll the time. I’ve worn my silver sneakers to formal events with some black pants and embellished top – comfortable and formal? I make it happen with silver sneakers.
- Tory Burch Classic Sandals: The take-you-every where sandals that you can wear now! I tried these one at the store and they fit so well. Definitely try these on when you see them at the store.
- Marc Fisher Black Suede Bootie: Black suede pointy toe bootie. I can’t do fall and winter without a pair of black bootie. For comfort, I prefer suede over leather. Suede softens over time and mould to the shape of your feet.
- Pink Sneaker: Pink sneaker! These are so cute haha. I’d style them with white skinny jeans or denim skirts with simple tees. Cuuuute!
Tell me in the comments what goodies you have scored from the epic NSALE! I would love to know. 🙂
Check out my Top 10 Items from Nordstrom Anniversary Sale under $100.