GUYSSS! Are you ready for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale? I know I am!! I’ve been camped in front of my computer for hours scouring goodies from the sale. Some items are already sold out so MAKE SURE you act FAST!! I cannot emphasize that enough. Here I’ve rounded up the top 10 items under $100 that will take you from August to November! Yup, they are that versatile.
- Raw Edge Side Slit tee: this tee comes in three colors. Can you guess which color is my favorite? Surprise, surprise. Grey! Grey tees are such excellent layering pieces that you can wear on its own in summer and underneath cardigans/jackets in fall. Another plus, the V neckline elongates your neck and makes you look skinnier. You can never have enough grey tees. heeheee
- Lace Up Sleeve Pullover: I know I am getting this one. Oversized and soft with that lace design at the sleeves to give a twist to the top. If you are getting really tanned from all the sun, I recommend you get the pink one. If you are less tanned (like me haha), get the grey one!
- Pleated Midi Skirt: I am very excited about this skirt. I’ve been eyeing for a pleated skirt all summer long but haven’t seen any that I love. Along comes this one! Love the ever so sheer at the bottom and it looks very flowy.
- Tie Front Pullover: Grey, soft, oversized and a knot at the front? Yasss and yass! This pullover is going to take me from chilly summer nights to breezy autumn days. I might just size up for more oversized style.
- Easy Circle Cardigan: umm, cardigans, anyone? I am very excited about this cardigan because the fitted sleeve design will give me a slimming effect. My tip in getting cardigans is to SIZE UP! Sizing up makes it so much easier to layer.
- Life Changer Moto Jacket: This moto jacket has all the 2017 elements, including gold hardware, asymmetrical front zip and pointy lapels. Such a staple item for late summer and autumn.
- Stripe Pocket Tee: Of course there is a basic stripe tee in my top 10 list. Layering is the key to building a capsule wardrobe. And I can’t think of any other pieces to be a better foundation layering piece than a stripe tee.
- Ripped Skinny Jeans: If you’ve followed me long enough, you know that I love ripped skinny jeans. I’d wear them everyday if they were acceptable for office wear. I especially love it when they have narrow leg opening – the skinner the better. This pair has leg openings of 10 inches. That’s good in my books.
- Gym & Tonic Tee: Ins’t this tee just so cute? haha I can already picturing me lounging at home in this cute tee. With a cup of tea in my hand and Game of Thrones in front of me. Gym you said? that’s for another day.
- Light Weight Cardigan: Like I said, never enough cardigans. I especially love this burgundy color, such a perfect color to transition to Autumn.
Let me know in the comments what goodies you’ve scored from the sale? I am alllllways looking for hidden gems. And remember, items are going fast – they get sold out sooner than you think. Nordstrom has the best customer service so you can always return later.
If you have Nordstrom’s credit card, you can go ahead and shop early access. If you don’t have the card, the sale opens to the public on July 21 2017. GET READY!! You can browse all the items ahead of Friday: here.
Check out my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Shoes Edition.